After getting some inspiration for this delicious dessert on Pinterest, I came up with my own version of Peanut Butter Smores Brownies! Delicious, fun, and easy to put together, this recipe is great for kiddos who are old enough to help with baking. There are 7 ingredients total and it takes only 25-30 min to bake! (This depends on which box mix you use)
Enjoy this delicious recipe, and let me know in the comments what your favorite brownie mix-ins are.
Tools and Ingredients:
Box Brownie Mix + Ingredients to make (Eggs, Oil, Water)
1 Pkg Graham Crackers
1/4 C Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 bag of Mini Marshmallows
Steps To Make Peanut Butter Smores Brownies:
- Preheat oven to specified temperature for the box mix brownies.
- Crush graham crackers in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin. Melt Peanut butter in microwave.
- Mix together the peanut butter and Crushed Graham Crackers and place in greased 9×13 pan. Spread out evenly and press down firmly.
- In the same bowl, (Less dishes!), Mix together the ingredients for the brownie mix as instructed on the box. Distribute the brownie mix on top of the peanut butter crust.
- Bake at the specified temp for the amount of time it says on the box. Remember that it will be a different bake time for a glass pan vs nonstick metal.
- When the brownies are done, take them out of the oven and pour the whole bag of mini marshmallows on top. Turn the oven to broil and turn on the oven light. Then, place the peanut butter brownies topped with marshmallows in the oven.
- Watch the marshmallows closely until they are just browned on top, and then immediately remove from the oven and turn the oven off. The broil setting is NO JOKE!
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!!
Keep in mind, these brownies are MESSY and DELICIOUS. Keep a wet rag nearby for cleanup after enjoying them. Just like regular smores, the marshmallows like to get your fingers sticky!
This is such am amazing recipe for the rainy days where you can’t have a bonfire outside, but you are craving a roasty toasty marshmallow. Gather around the woodstove and dig in!!
I hope you enjoyed this dessert recipe for Peanut Butter Smores Brownies! If you would like to see more of my recipe posts, click HERE.